ASNW Homepage
Return to ASNW Homepage
AutosportsNorthwest.org
Autosports Northwest Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ASNW 2013 Annual Membership Meeting, Feb. 9th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AutosportsNorthwest.org Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skid
ASNW President

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: ASNW 2013 Annual Membership Meeting, Feb. 9th Reply with quote

Ladies and Gentleman,

The new year is officially upon us and ASNW and our members have been getting ramped up for the new year. The officers have been busy in the off season and now it’s time for our Annual Membership Meeting. I do apologize for the shortish notice for the event but we have been planning on the first Sat. of Feb. for a while and I have pushed it out one Sat. to make life a little easier and give a little more time for planning.

The meeting will be held on Sat. Feb. 9th at the banquet room beneath the Palenque restaurant. This is the same location as last year. The doors officially open at 5pm and with meeting starting at 5:30pm.

As per previous years, we will have snacks and appetizers catered by the Palenque upstairs.

The agenda for this year is not terribly heavy but there are a few key items that we will be discussing and voting on such as our handling of the Novice Day and Test and Tune, the number of events counting towards season trophies – same formula as last year, and a few other smaller items. There is currently an ongoing discussion on the forums about what we will be discussing and voting on and I highly encourage everyone to check out the thread - http://autosportsnorthwest.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3498&sid=e6a8b923ffcadc45a254cde54faa9cdd

The meeting will also be the last day for the membership discount. Single membership will be $30, normally $35, and additional family members are $15 each.

The event is setup on Axware and while pre-registration is not required; it is requested so that we can have some idea of expected turnout.

Please let me know if there are any questions and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Thank you,

Lee
93' Legacy SS, #314
96' Legacy Outback - RIP
Mitchness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee,

I was intending to make the meeting, but something has come up and I won't be able to attend now. Is there a way I can purchase membership online instead? I can't seem to find it on AXWare. Confused
Beckie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitchness wrote:
Lee,

I was intending to make the meeting, but something has come up and I won't be able to attend now. Is there a way I can purchase membership online instead? I can't seem to find it on AXWare. Confused

Under My Controls, My Clubs, you can click on the pencil next to ASNW to edit your membership and then click Add membership to my cart in order to pay on AXWare. Or you can send a check to the following address.

ASNW
PO Box 1019
Spokane, WA 99210

--Beckie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AutosportsNorthwest.org Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: