ASNW Homepage
Return to ASNW Homepage
AutosportsNorthwest.org
Autosports Northwest Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online Event Registration/Membership (AXWare ORM)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AutosportsNorthwest.org Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bryan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Online Event Registration/Membership (AXWare ORM) Reply with quote

This post will tell you how to register online for ASNW events at the AXWare Systems Online Race Management (ORM) system. Please read the post carefully. This information will be updated as new information becomes available. Many thanks to Lynn Rogers (SSSCC) for contributing this tutorial.

Site Registration: (New participants): (You will do this the first time you visit the online site. This information will be saved and can be accessed by you to edit at any time.)
1. Visit this site: http://www.axwaresystems.com/axorm/calendar_main.php (bookmark this page for easy return)
2. In the upper left corner under Authentication, click the "Create Profile" link.
3. Choose a User ID and Password that you will remember and fill in the remaining contact information fields. You must fill in the fields with a red asterisk.
4. Please make sure you click on the box next to “Email Notification”.
5. When you have provided all the information you can, please click on the green "Submit" button. (All your personal contact information will be kept private to anyone but club officers)
6. After you click Submit, it will appear that nothing has happened. In fact, something has happened and we are ready to move on.
7. The next screen you see asks you to subscribe to a club. Choose ASNW from the pull down list and click subscribe.
8. You can access this information at any time by clicking on "My Information" or "My memberships" in the menu list on the left side of the screen.

ASNW Subscription: (SSSCC members/existing ORM users): (You will do this the first time you visit the online site. This information will be saved and can be accessed by you to edit at any time.)
1. Login to the ORM as you would when registering for an SSSCC event: http://www.axwaresystems.com/axorm/calendar_main.php (bookmark this page for easy return)
2. On the left, under My Controls, go to My Memberships.
3. Below the current membership info, choose ASNW from the pull down list (Select a Club) and click subscribe.
4. You can access this information at any time by clicking on "My Information" or "My memberships" in the menu list on the left side of the screen.

Your Garage: (You will do this every time you change vehicles or modify your vehicle to a different class)
1. Click on "My Garage" in the menu list on the left side of the screen to go to your list of vehicles.
2. If you're a new user and don't have any cars listed for our club, click Insert Car.
3. Select AUTOSPORTSNW from the Club menu
4. Select your car's SCCA class from the Class menu
5. Select your car's local (PAX) class grouping from the Club menu. Your SCCA class will be listed so it should be easy to find, or choose Ladies, Novice, Street Tire, or Vintage if you prefer.
6. Enter your car/member number if you're an ASNW member. If you're not an ASNW member, please choose a number in the 400-499 range. If you're a novice non-member, please choose a number in the 800-899 range.
7. Enter your car's details
8. Please double-check to make sure the information is correct, then click Save at the bottom.
9. To edit a car, simply click on the pencil icon in the line of the vehicle.
10. To delete a car you no longer wish to race, simply click on the red “X” icon in the line of that vehicle.
11. To insert a new car in your garage, click on the "Insert Car" button above the car list.
12. If you edit a car, click on the green “save” icon when finished. Your garage will be updated accordingly.
13. You can visit this garage at any time to make changes or add any vehicle you wish.

Event Registration: (You will do this every time you wish to pre-register for an ASNW event)
1. Click on "Event Calendar" in the menu list on the left side of the screen.
2. You will be taken to a screen which displays all upcoming events entered into the ORM (Not only ASNW events)
3. You can choose to view only ASNW events by choosing "ASNW" from the “Club Selection” pull down menu at the top.
4. Click on the orange arrow icon to view event details about any of our event listings. (If you choose to view the event details, click on the “back” button at the bottom of the screen to return to the calendar)
5. To register for an event, click on the icon which looks like a pencil writing on a piece of paper.
6. You will be asked to select the vehicle you wish to register in, or create a new car for this event only. (Please choose a car from your garage whenever possible)
7. Click in the box at the left of the vehicle line you wish to race in at that event.
8. Click the “Register Selected Cars” button.
9. You will now see that car show up in below the list with an edit pencil and a delete “X” available.
10. If you need to edit the car, you can from here. (The changes you make here do not get saved in your garage).
11. If you chose the wrong car, you can delete it and re-select. (Deleting a car here does not delete it from your garage)
12. You can now click on “Event Calendar” from the menu list on the left side of the screen to register for another event.
13. You can also click on the icon that looks like a car with a list on it to view the list of registered drivers at that event.

ORM Hints
Please see AXWare's Usage Hints for more tips with screenshots.

If you don't understand the tiny icons used throughout the ORM, just hover your cursor over them for explanations.

Thanks,

Bryan

Last edited by bryan on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lars

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the benefit of the club officers, please do not put "bogus" or wrong e-mail addresses in your profile. The ORM becomes a very efficient way to communicate club relevant things from the officers to the members. If you put a fake address in there, you will not receive those announcements.

None of that information is available to non "administrator" level users of the ORM, so you can be pretty sure only Officers and select, officer approved, people will have access to it.
bryan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't forget to choose your local (PAX) class grouping when you're adding your car to your Garage. Your SCCA class will be listed so it should be easy to find, or choose Ladies, Novice, Street Tire, Vintage, or Time-only if you prefer to race in one of those groups instead. See the updated instructions above for details, and here's an example . . .

Thanks,

Bryan

Last edited by bryan on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
bryan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got all of the 2008 events entered now. Please note they are subject to change and they're all currently listed for the Deer Park Airport. When we can confirm a different venue like Greyhound Park or SRP for any particular weekend, I'll update it.

--Bryan
mitchman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I built a page a while ago to help people register for the first time as well:

http://www.ssscc.org/schedule/axware-orm/register.html
bryan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Mitch! I remember seeing your tutorial a while back--very nice!

--Bryan
Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I've committed myself to Sunday.

Registration process was fairly painless, this post certainly helped.

See you on Sunday and sorry in advance about the cones Wink

Last minute vehicle prep tomorrow.
mkoskenmaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you require club membership to subscribe and register via ORM?

3400 lbs, 160 hp pushrod V6, 4 speed auto
1993 upscale grocery getter.
bryan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, everyone is welcome to register and use the ORM.

--Bryan
bryan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the online payment now available on the ORM, you can pay your annual membership dues as well. Once the membership is in your shopping cart, you will see reduced entry fees so you can start/renew membership and pay for an event in one transaction.

To start or renew your membership, click on My Clubs, then click the Edit (pencil) icon next to the club name:

You should then see an option to add member dues to cart and a popup menu to choose a membership type. The choices are Single, Family (2), Family (3), Family (4), and Corporate. Single person membership is $35 and each additional family member you pay for is $15.

Send an email to treasurer@autosportsnorthwest.org with the names of your family members if you choose one of those options so we can activate them.

Let me know if you have any questions!

--Bryan
Neudaddy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i go to register for events, I'm listed as a non-member. I joined as a member at the last event.
I hope someone can help me.
logr
Chief of Safety

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky probably hasn't had time to update the ORM yet. Don't worry.

Datsun 240Z, not quite stock
Solo95

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is another issue that James is working on now .. Give it a few days and check again...
Beckie

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neudaddy wrote:
when i go to register for events, I'm listed as a non-member. I joined as a member at the last event.
I hope someone can help me.

Just added your membership in AXWare. Please have your wife sign-up so I can add her as a member.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to get memberships updated. After helping Mike with his car trouble I didn't get home (to stay) until after 9:00pm on Sunday. In hindsight, I should have stopped and picked up an alternator belt on the way instead of driving all the way back into town right before the auto parts store closed. The miata belts that Bryan sent were probably air conditioning from the race cars.

--Beckie
Neudaddy

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Beckie and I will tell Debbie (wife) to register.
Lars

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys have clicked a new setting in the ORM. The setting for unique car numbers across events is checked. That makes it impossible for people to run different cars in the same season under the same number. Harold had trouble registering due to this. If you keep it this way, you should make sure people know they have to pick unique numbers for everything they drive.
bryan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't change anything; I'll see if Chuck or Lee did. If it's a new setting, maybe it's on by default.

--Bryan
Dylabeatus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to bump this thread, but I have a question. I'm trying to register for the rallycross coming up and I get to where I pay and it shows $30. I understand that's the non-member fee, but I paid for a membership and one of the events this summer. Can I change my membership status or does an admin have to?
bryan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but the 2013 season started at the banquet last month. 2013 membership is currently on sale for $5 off.

--Bryan
Kerzy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there,

I paid for a family membership, but when I go to register my "other driver" it says he's a non-member and charges me a $30 fee. I would like to get him registered ASAP for the Feb 9th event.

Thanks! Very Happy

-2001 Miata LS
-2003 Mini Cooper S ('Murica Mini)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AutosportsNorthwest.org Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: